Current Letter from the Director’s Desk
No time to watch this month’s video…take a minute to read below
March 2019 Letter from the Director’s Desk
Shalom & Thank you for joining me for this month’s LFTDD!
This month we are talking about our S’more of Centerland Registration Kick Off!!
You can also follow us on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/campcenterland/) or on our YouTube page (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3d1zk3q3oQx0qAOmjvJ4tg)
In case you don’t have the time right now here are the highlights:
· I just came back from the American Camp Association Tri-State Camp Conference with over 3,000 other camp professionals.
· I learned a lot and I am getting excited about all the great things we have planned for this summer.
· March 29th I am headed to Israel to help train this summer’s Shlichim Check out FB for photo updates of the trip
· We have our summer Shlichim for this year. We are looking for housing for the summer. Your home does not have to be Kosher.
· Separate bed for the staff person
· Ability to get them to and from camp everyday
· Ability to have them have access to household needs…food, bathroom, laundry etc.
· Willingness to have them participate in your family activities.
· Willingness to transport to staff events and friends’ houses locally as needed.
· Willing to host for no less than 4 weeks in a row. Priority houses will be given to families that can host all summer.
· Please reach out to me if you are able to host.
The leadership team is excited and looking forward to camp next summer. We have a lot of work to do so keep watching for all of the fun news.